In case you are not able to access the re.brostrend.com login page to set up your BrosTrend extender. Don’t worry, you are not the only one who is getting into this issue. Most of the users come across this issue while setting up their device with a router.
There are many reasons that you are not able to access the re.brostrend.com login page. In this article, we will talk about these reasons one by one.
1. Re.brostrend.com login: Device Is Not Connected With BrosTrend_EXT
Sometimes the user does not connect their device with BrosTrend_EXT. The user directly enters the URL http://re.brostrend.com or 192.168.0.254 in the browser and he doesn’t get any result. BrosTrend_EXT is the default Network Name or SSID of the extender.
So, First of all, connect your device to the BrosTrend_EXT. In case, if you are not able to see BrosTrend_EXT in the Wi-Fi connection. Then, reset your extender to the factory settings.
2. Re.brostrend.com login: Mobile Data Is Turned On
If your phone is connected to the BrosTrend_EXT and your mobile data is turned on. Then, you won’t be able to access http://re.brostrend.com. Because in order to access the web URL, the device should not connect to any source of internet.
3. Update Wi-Fi Drivers
If you are using computer for setup so, sometimes Wi-Fi drivers also create trouble. If Wi-Fi drivers are not up to date, then you need to update the Wi-Fi drivers on your computer.
Follow steps below to update Wi-Fi drivers:
- Open the “Run” dialog box by pressing and holding the Windows key, then press the R key (“Run”).
- Type devmgmt.msc in the Run box and click on OK.
- Now, the device manager window will open up and look for Network Adapters.
- Double click on Network Adapters and right-click on your Wi-Fi driver. Then, you will see an option Update driver.
- Click on, Update driver, and the Wi-Fi drivers of your computer will be updated.
4. Reboot Your Modem And Router
This is the basic or the important rule for the troubleshooting for any device. Before setting up an extender, rebooting modem and router is the best practice.
In case if you are not able to access the brostrend login page. Then, unplug your modem and router. Once unpluged, plug your modem first and let it boot up. Once your modem will boot up then plug your router to the power and let it boot up completely.
After rebooting modem and router, try to follow the set up instructions once again.
5. Use Of Ethernet Or LAN Cable
If you tried all steps explained above. Then, use ethernet cable.
There are two ways you can connect ethernet cable.
- Ethernet cable connection from Computer to Extender
- Ethernet cable connection from Router to Extender
Its up to you how you want to connect cable, rest of the process is same.
After connecting the cable, all you need to do is, just open the browser on your device and type the setup URL http://re.brostrend.com and you will be able to login brostrend setup page.