Alexa is an amazing device. Sometimes alexa does not work properly, if it does not get enough signals. It may be because the place where we want to use alexa, your router is not sending the signals to that particular area.
The reason your router is not sending the signal to the different areas of your house could be the number of walls in a house. If we have too many walls in between the area that can affect the signal’s strength.
If your extender was already configured with the router and you want to connect Alexa device with Brostrend Extender. Then you need to switch the wifi network name on your Alexa device.
Steps to connect Alexa with Brostrend Extender
Before we connect Alexa with Brostrend Extender. You need to make sure your extender is connected to the router. Once your extender is connected to the router, then we are ready to connect Alexa with Brostrend extender.
(If you don’t know how to set up BrosTrend Extender Refer to the article – How to setup Brostrend Extender?)
Follow the steps below:
- Plug your Alexa device into the power outlet and let it boot up.
- Press the Action button on it. You suppose to see the ring light on it. (It is ready to connect, if you see a Flashing ring light)
- Connect your phone with Alexa’s default SSID or Network Name.
- Now, you can open Alexa App or you can do it with a browser as well.
- In an app, select your Alexa Device.
- Now, select your Brostrend extender’s WiFi Name or SSID and enter the wifi password for your extender.
- It will take some time to apply the changes to it.
- Finally, your Alexa is configured and you can ask anything to it.
Note: If you want to do it with a web browser you can use alexa.amazon.com URL instead of APP.