BrosTrend AC1200 Setup is a very easy setup process it can be done through re.brostrend.com or WPS. Bros Trend AC1200 helps you convert your WIFI dead zones into the fun zone.
This extender can be used to expand the network range in an office building or home. Brostrend AC1200 extender has 3 lights on it.
Power LED Light
Solid Blue Power Light: Extender is on its initial state.
Solid Red or Amber Power Light: Extender is starting up.
Blinking Red Power Light: If you keep getting blinking Red light on power. It means your extender is out of order.
WPS LED Light
WPS light will not remain ON all the time. It goes OFF after configuration. Usually, the user gets only two LED lights which is Power and Signal. As long as the user is getting Power and the Signal extender is working.
WPS LED comes on when the user presses the WPS button on the Bros Trend AC750 Extender. It starts blinking Blue after pushing the WPS button on it. It blinks for few seconds and then turns to solid Blue in color.
Signal LED Light
Solid Blue Signal Light: Extender is working and has strong connection.
Solid Red Signal Light: Extender is working but it is too far away from the router.
Usually, the user thinks his extender is not working if he gets Red light on the signal. If you get Red light on the signal then try to put your extender close to the router and then the signal light will turn to solid Blue.
BrosTrend AC1200 is an easy-to-use and set up extender that can help you extend the range of your WIFI. Connecting this extender using WPS is a very simple thing and it can be done within 5 minutes.
Following are the steps for AC1200 extender setup using WIFI Protected setup or WPS.
- First thing is to plug your extender into a power outlet and wait for the solid blue power light to turn on.
- Now push the WPS button on your extender, a light will start blinking.
- Now wait for about 2 minutes and your extender will be connected to the router.
- The last and most important step is to place this extender at a location where your devices and router can reach it easily.
BrosTrend AC1200 extender setup using re.brostrend.com
To set up a BrosTrend AC1200 extender using re.brosrend.com make sure you have an active internet connection. Make sure that the device you’re going to use for the setup has an active internet connection.
Follow the steps below for the Web Browser or http://re.brostrend.com setup:
- Plug your extender near to your router and wait for the solid blue light on the power to turn on.
- Now open a web browser on a computer or smartphone.
- Type re.brostrend.com or 192.168.0.254 on your web browser.
- You’ll get a screen on your browser to create a log-in password.
- After creating a password click on next.
- Now choose your wireless router from the list of available WIFI’s
- Type your wireless router’s network security key.
- It will take about 2 minutes and then will give a message extended successfully.
The last thing is to place your BroTrend AC1200 extender at your desired location and enjoy the fruit of your hard work. In order to use it to the fullest make sure extender has 2 solid blue lights on it and if you see one red light on the extender you might need to move it closer to the router or talk to our technical experts for a free consultation.