BrosTrend AC1200 Adapter works with any device that has a USB port. People mostly use it for their desktop computers to be able to connect it to the WIFI. BrosTrend AC1200 adapter is ideal to get WIFI on the computer for long-range.
This USB WIFI adapter is a high-quality adapter that is also affordable. It comes with a USB extender cord and stand that makes it ideal to use for long-range. Although WIFI connection is slower than the direct hardwire connection but WIFI always makes life easier for the people who do not want to have a hardwire connection.
In this article, users will get to know how to set up this USB WIFI adapter. If you are getting any other issues related to your BrosTrend Extender then you might like to check our troubleshooting section or click on one of the links below.
How to set up BrosTrend AC1200 WIFI Extender?
Perform a Factory Reset on the BrosTrend Extender.
How do I create or change the password on BrosTrend Extender?
How do I secure Brostrend Extender WIFI?
Setup Process of Brostrend AC1200 Adapter
Setting up BrosTrend AC1200 Adapter is not difficult. The box comes with a CD that contains drivers for the adapter. To connect the computer after the setup you can push the WPS button or do it the traditional way. Follow the instructions below to complete the setup of this USB WIFI adapter.
Setup Process of BrosTrend AC1200 Adapter
- First of all unpack your USB adapter.
- Check all the contents, it comes with a USB adapter, an extended cable for long range and 2 antennas.
- Connect your BrosTrend adapter to the computer.
- A blue light should start bilinking.
- Insert the CD to your computer that came with the adapter.
- Install the drivers in your computer from the CD.
- You are done, your BrosTrend AC1200 Adapter is now setup.
- On your computer you should now have WIFI.
Your BrosTrend Adapter is now set up and you are ready to use it the way you want to. It enabled your computer to connect with the WIFI.
If you are facing any other issues with your BrosTrend device, you can ask questions to our tech experts or check our troubleshooting page for other issues.