Bros Trend AC750 Extender helps to convert the dead zone into a fun zone. It can get configured with the existing network of your home or workplace and extend the range of your wifi signals. Because of its compact design, it is easy to place at any location and it is easy to use.
It has three LED lights that tell you the status of the extender. You can check, is your extender working or not? On the front panel of your extender, it has three lights Power, WPS, and Signal respectively. Moreover, it also has a WPS button on the front panel, which you can use to configure your extender with the router.
Power LED Light
Solid Blue Power Light: Extender is on its initial state.
Solid Red or Amber Power Light: Extender is starting up.
Blinking Red Power Light: If you keep getting blinking Red light on power. It means your extender is out of order.
WPS LED Light
WPS light will not remain ON all the time. It goes OFF after configuration. Usually, the user gets only two LED lights which is Power and Signal. As long as the user is getting Power and the Signal extender is working.
WPS LED comes on when the user presses the WPS button on the Bros Trend AC750 Extender. It starts blinking Blue after pushing the WPS button on it. It blinks for few seconds and then turns to solid Blue in color.
Signal LED Light
Solid Blue Signal Light: Extender is working and has strong connection.
Solid Red Signal Light: Extender is working but it is too far away from the router.
Usually, the user thinks his extender is not working if he gets Red light on the signal. If you get Red light on the signal then try to put your extender close to the router and then the signal light will turn to solid Blue.
Some Important Features of Bros Trend Extender
- Bros Trend AC750 Extender is compatible with any router.
- It creates fewer complications because it works on only one firmware version, which makes it less complicated and easy to configure.
- Bros Trend Extender works on Two Operational Modes; As An Extender and As An Access Point.
- It works on dual-band technology, it gives 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands.
Steps To Configure Bros Trend AC750 Extender
There are many ways to setup Bros Trend AC750 Extender. But setting up an extender with a web browser or URL is the more preferable. A user can use URL http://re.brostrend.com or 192.168.0.254 to set up an extender.
- First, plug your extender into the power and wait for the solid blue light on power.
- Open browser, type http://re-brostrend.com or 192.168.0.254 in the address bar of your browser.
- Now, it will prompt you to the create login password screen. Here, you can create a log in password for future login needs.
- Select your wifi from the list that you would like to extend.
- Now, it will ask to enter the wifi password. Enter the password and click on Next or Extend.
- It will take about 1 minute to apply the settings and wait for 2 solid blue lights.
- Finally, you can unplug your extender and plug it between your router and the dead zone.
- First, plug your Bros Trend AC750 Extender into the power outlet close to your router.
- Now, wait for the solid blue light on power.
- Press the WPS button on your extender
- Now, the WPS light will start blinking on the extender. It will take few seconds to establish the connection between the router and extender.
- Once, you get a BlueRedsignal. It means, your extender is working.
- Finally, unplug your extender and plug it into the location where you want to use it.
Users can check the signal strength of the extender with Signal LED. If the signal LED is RED in a color that means the extender has weaker signal strength. If the signal LED is BLUE in color, the extender has stronger signal strength. In case, you get RED LED on the signal, then move your extender close to the router.
Bros Trend AC750 As An Access Point
The Access Point allows other Wi-Fi devices to connect with a wired connection or network. In this, the extender gets to connect to the router with a wired connection but the user can connect his Wi-Fi devices.
- Plug your extender into the power outlet and wait for the solid BLUE power light.
- Connect your extender to the router with an ethernet cable. Make sure, is it connect properly?
- Open a web browser and type 192.168.0.254 or http://re.brostrend.com in the address bar. Select the Access Point mode.
- Finally, set up the SSID (Network Name) and Password according to your choice and start using them.