It is very easy to do Fire Stick Connection with Brostrend Extender. Firestick is a device that we use for entertainment and video streaming. It allows us to stream content on our TVs. It does not matter if you have smart TV or not.
We need to connect Firestick with BrosTrend extender, if we are not getting enough signals on the TV from the router. BrosTrend extender connects to the router and helps to extend the signals of the router. Once the signals will be extended then we can connect Firestick with BrosTrend extender.
Steps to do Fire stick connection with BrosTrend extender
You can do the Firestick setup via diffrent methods. In this article, we will discuss all methos one-by-one.
Setup by changing the WiFi or Network Name
- Turn on your TV and by using the Firestick remote select Settings.
- Under Settings, you will see a bunch of options. You need to select Network.
- Now you will see a list of networks nearby.
- Select your Brostrend Extender’s WiFi name or SSID.
- Enter the Password for your extender’s WiFi.
Setup By Resetting the Firestick to factory default settings
We can do the Firestick setup from scratch by setting this to the factory settings. It is very easy to reset Firestick. We can reset this via two ways.
- By going to the settings. You can go to Settings > My Fire TV > Reset to Factory Defaults > Reset.
2. Reset Firestick by using Remote. You can press the combination of two buttons and hold it for about 10 seconds. To know what buttons you need to press, you can refer to image below.
Once your Firestick is reset, now you are ready to do the setup from the scratch.
Follow the steps below to do the Firestick setup:
- After restting Firestick, it will reboot once. Then, you need to select Language.
- It will ask you to select the Network that you would like to extend from the Network List.
- Enter the password of your wifi network and select Connect.
- It will take some time to apply the settings.
- Finally, you can Sign In to your amazon account and you can enjoy the streaming.